Mount Gundabad (book)
|Publisher||Iron Crown Enterprises|
|ICE stock no.||3110|
Mount Gundabad is a supplement (in the Campaign-series) for Middle-earth Role Playing, 1st Edition.
- Cover art: Angus McBride
- Cover Price: $12.00
In light of later published writings by J.R.R. Tolkien, Thomas Morwinsky published an article in Other Hands ("The History of Mount Gundabad", issue 28 January 2000) on suggestions for revisions for the Mount Gundabad module.
For use with this supplement, Mithril Miniatures released a set of metal miniatures (M93 - M102 Mount Gundabad).
 Cover/Jacket Text
Prowl the dark, twisting, and horror-filled passages of Mount Gundabad. A site of great strategic significance to both the Witch-king and his master, Sauron, this underground Orc city guards the pass through the northern Misty Mountains. From Gundabad's imposing Drake Gate, the Warlords and their goblin hordes march to battle against the Free Peoples.
Explore the grim Halls of the goblin city where Orc-lords struggle for power. Crawling with soldiers, captured slaves, and monsters from the mysterious Underdeeps, Mount Gundabad's cavern is steeped in danger and adventure.
MOUNT GUNDABAD includes:
- 11" x 17" FULL-COLOR MAP depicting the region.
- A CROSS SECTION of the fortress city.
- DETAILED LAYOUTS of the Spires of Gundabad and the Drake Gate and comprehensive maps route maps of the Pits, the Mines, and the Fungi Caves.
- DETAILED INFORMATION on the Orcs, Men, chambers, passages, treasures, politics, and warcraft found in the underground fortress.
- STATS AND BACKGROUND INFORMATION for key figures like the Lord of the North, the Goblin-king that rules all the Orc tribes in the Grey and Misty Mountains.