(Redirected from VII 11)
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 11|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- Feature Article: Shadowlands Observed
- "Charles Williams and the Arthurian Tradition"
- by Joe H. McClatchey
- "Diamond and Kilmeny: MacDonald, Hogg and the Scottish Folk Tradition"
- by William Raeper
- "'BARSPECS': Owen Barfield's Vision"
- by Shirley Sugerman
- "Studies of the Faces of Man; Man"
- by G.K. Chesterton
- "Personal Memories of a Lewis Scholar in Japan"
- by Peter Milward