(Redirected from VII 2)
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 2|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "The Emperor Clothed and in his Right Mind?"
- by Richard Webster
- "The Nature of Meaning"
- "The Abyss of His Mother-Tongue: Scotch Dialect in Novels by George MacDonald"
- by Roderick McGillis
- "The Everlasting Man: G.K. Chesterton's Answer to H.G. Wells"
- by John Sullivan
- "C.S. Lewis: Critic, Creator and Cult Figure"
- by Chad Walsh
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and the Other Type of Mystery"
- by John R. Elliott, Jr.
- "Types of Christian Drama: With Some Notes on Production"
- by Dorothy L. Sayers
- "The Diagrammatised Glory of Williams's Taliessin through Logres"
- by Joe McClatchey