(Redirected from VII 22)
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 22|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "MacDonald's Shorter Fairy Tales: Journeys into the Mind"
- by Colin Manlove
- "The Orthodoxology of Dorothy L. Sayers"
- by Crystal Downing
- "C.S. Lewis, T.S. Eliot, and the Anglican Psalter"
- by George Musacchio
- "Fire and Ice: C.S. Lewis and the Love Poetry of Joy Davidman and Ruth Pitter"
- by Don W. King
- "C.S. Lewis's Use of Analogy in Theological Understanding"
by Robert J. Palma