(Redirected from VII 4)
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 4|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "A Note on Scientific and Theological Enterprises"
- by A.R. Peacocke
- "What is Truth? An Open Letter to Kathleen Nott"
- by D.J. Taylor
- "C.S. Lewis on the Desolation of Devalued Science"
- by Bruce R. Reichenbach
- "George MacDonald and Dreams of the Other World"
- by David Holbrook
- "The Symbolism of the Key in Chesterton's Work"
- by Christiane d'Haussy
- "Chesterton and Tolkien: the Road to Middle-earth"
- by Thomas M. Egan
- "Charles Williams and Arthur Edward Waite"
- by Elisabeth Brewer
- "Charles Williams's Christmas Novel: The Greater Trumps"
- by Charles Huttar
- "Seeing and Knowing: The Epistemology of C.S. Lewis's Till We Have Faces"
- by Peter J. Schakel
- "Gaudy Night: An Investigation of Truth"
- by Donald G. Marshall