(Redirected from VII 5)
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 5|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "Tribute to John Sullivan K.S.G."
- by Aidan Mackey
- "The Psychology of the Self in MacDonald's Phantastes"
- by Max Keith Sutton
- "Worlds Apart: The Importance of Double Vision for MacDonald Criticism"
- by Kathy Triggs
- "Postscript: A Reply"
- by David Holbrook
- "Charles Williams and Thomas Cranmer at Canterbury"
- by James G. Dixon
- "Tolkien's Platonic Fantasy"
- by John Cox
- "The Detective Fiction of Dorothy L. Sayers: A Source for the Social Historian?"
- by Philip L. Scowcroft
- "Jack the Giant-Killer"
- by A.D. Nuttall
- "C.S. Lewis and T.D. Weldon"
- by Martin Moynihan