(Redirected from VII 9)
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 9|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "The Centenary Year of Charles Williams"
- by Charles A. Huttar
- "Inklings in Germany"
- by Christopher Dean
- "A Visit to Beatrice"
- "Entering the Vision: A Novelist's View of Phantastes"
- by Sylvia Bruce
- "'La Trahison des Clercs' in Chesterton's Parables for Social Reformers"
- by Denis J. Conlon
- "Specters of T.S. Eliot's City in the Novels of Charles Williams"
- by Donald G. Keesee
- "Mid-Century Perceptions of the Ancient Celtic Peoples of 'England'"
- by J.S. Ryan
- "Echoes in Age from the World of J.R.R. Tolkien"
- by E.L. Edmonds
- "A Dorothy L. Sayers Crime Play Rediscovered"
- by Philip L. Scowcroft
- "C.S. Lewis on Rationalism: (Unpublished Notes)"
- by Patience Fetherston
- "'Knowledge' in C.S. Lewis's Post-Conversion Thought: His Epistemological Method"
- by Stephen Thorson
- Review Article: Abridgement: Profit and Loss in Modernizing George MacDonald
- by William H. Burnside
- Review Article: Despatches from the Battlefield
- by John Coates