|"Dunhere" by Jeff Himmelman|
|Titles||Lord of Harrowdale|
|Death||15 March, T.A. 3019 |
Battle of the Pelennor Fields
|Gallery||Images of Dúnhere|
Dúnhere did not accompany Gandalf and Erkenbrand to the Battle of the Hornburg; instead, they sent him to oversee the muster of the Rohirrim in his native Harrowdale. Several days later, Théoden and the rest of the riders gathered there to set out to Minas Tirith.
|Erkenbrandfl. T.A. 3019||unknown sibling|
|DÚNHEREd. T.A. 3019|
 Portrayal in adaptations
2015: The Lord of the Rings Online:
- Dúnhere is the Lord of Dunharrow and a nearby small village of Underharrow. The player does not meet Dúnhere until the Druadan Forest on the day before the Rohirrim army arrives to Minas Tirith. He is slain by an arrow during the battle of the Pelennor Fields.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Unfinished Tales, "The Battles of the Fords of Isen", note 13
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Unfinished Tales, "The Battles of the Fords of Isen"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "The Muster of Rohan"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "The Battle of the Pelennor Fields"
- ↑ Wayne G. Hammond and Christina Scull (eds), The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion, p. 571