Fourth Age 34
- Birth of Elfstan Fairbairn, son of Fastred of Greenholm and Elanor Gardner (S.R. 1454).
- Death of Imrahil of Dol Amroth.
- Elphir, son of Imrahil, becomes the twenty-third Prince of Dol Amroth.
For many events in the Fourth Age only the year is known and that year is recorded according to the Shire Calendar, in which the first day of the year was 2 Yule. In the reckoning Gondor, Fourth Age years began on the first day of the month of Víressë, which corresponded to 25 March in the Shire Calendar. Thus any event with only a Shire Reckoning year recorded may have occurred in the first 86 days of the year (2 Yule through 24 March) and thus belonged to the year before (by Gondorian reckoning). Those events with only a Shire Reckoning year known have the S.R. year shown in parentheses.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "Later Events Concerning the Members of the Fellowship of the Ring"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "The Heirs of Elendil", The Line of Dol Amroth, p. 221
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix D, "The Shire Calendar"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix D, "The Calendars"