Isengard and Northern Gondor
|Isengard and Northern Gondor|
|Publisher||Iron Crown Enterprises|
- Stock number: 2800
- Editor: Terry K. Amthor
- Cover art: Gail B. McIntosh
- Color region map: Peter C. Fenlon
- Interior illustration: Charles Peale, Richard H. Britton
Grenadier Models released a box set of metal miniatures for use with this supplement (#7505 Isengard).
In 1987, a second edition of the module was released, which included a new full-color regional map.
 Cover/Jacket Text
Contains full-color area map of NORTHERN GONDOR, full-color cutaway view and floor plan of ORTHANC, 2 complete city plans, full description of SARUMAN, herb lists and political intrigue, HELM'S DEEP & much more.
The citadel of Isengard was built by the Númenórians in a sheltered valley at the southern limits of the Misty Mountains. Its main purpose was to defend the gap of Calenardhon and the Fords of Isen against attacks by Sauron's forces. Self-sufficient and enchanted, it later became the virtually impregnable fortress of Saruman the White. No spire in Middle-earth was stronger, save the Dark Tower of Mordor.
ISENGARD AND NORTHERN GONDOR includes:
- 8 FULL-COLOR PAGES: a 2-page regional map, maps of Calmirië (Aldburg) and Dunlostir , plus 4 pages on the Tower of Orthanc
- MAJOR LAYOUTS: The Underground Levels of Orthanc, The Entry Passage, and The Hornburg
- THE FORTRESS OF ISENGARD: one of the greatest architectural creations in all of Middle-earth
- OTHER INHABITANTS OF THE REGION: The Calenardhrons, The Dunlendings, and the Drúedain