(Redirected from January 10)
Events that occurred on 10 January.
 On Earth
- 1914 - Scholar Angus McIntosh, pupil and friend of J.R.R. Tolkien, is born.
- 1938 - J.R.R. Tolkien goes to London to rehearse his talk at the BBC, four days later.
- 1947 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to A.W. Riddle.
- 1957 - Bertram Rota writes to William Ready considering the sale of Tolkien's manuscripts to Marquette University.
- 1958 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to his grandson Michael George Tolkien.
- 1959 - Screenwriter Fran Walsh is born.
- 1964 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to the Royal Society of Literature.
- 1966 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Timothy J. Wheeler.
- 1981 - Voice actor Richard Boone dies.