(Redirected from June 9)
Events that occurred on 9 June.
- 1930 - Author Lin Carter is born.
- 1941 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 45.
- 1957 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to William Ready.
- 1963 - Actress Megan Edwards is born.
- 1963 - J.R.R. Tolkien's paper "English and Welsh" is published in Angles and Britons: O'Donnell Lectures, a collection of lectures from the University of Wales.
- 1966 - John Garth is born.
- 2012 - The Broken Scythe: Death and Immortality in the Works of J.R.R. Tolkien is published.
- There are no known events for this day.