- Morwen Eledhwen (F.A. 443 - c. 500), wife of Húrin Thalion and mother of Túrin Turambar.
- Morwen (fl. c. T.A. 2600), daughter of Steward Belecthor I of Gondor and grandmother of Egalmoth.
- Morwen Steelsheen (born T.A. 2922), wife of King Thengel of Rohan and mother of Théoden.
- Morwen (film character), a character invented for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- Morwen (video game character), a character invented for The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age.
- "Morwen" was also the name of Moria in the closed-captioning of bootlegged Chinese copies of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- "Morwen Nerdbane" was a name used in American Dad! in parody of fantasy in general.
- "Morwen" is an alias sometimes used by Thomas Morwinsky
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.