Mythlore 41 (Volume 11, Issue 3) is an issue of the Mythlore journal, published by the Mythopoeic Society.
Previous Issue || Next Issue
- "The Wood Between the Worlds"
- "The Rewards of Reading Fantasy"
- "The Wonder of Passage, The Making of Gold: Alchemy and Initiation in Out of the Silent Planet"
- "Machen's Hallow's"
- "The Importance of Free Will in The Lord of the Rings"
- "Psychological Symbolism of the Magic Fountain and the Giant Herdsman in Yvain"
- "Miscellaneous Remarks on Gimli and on Rhythmic Prose"
- "Who is the Master of the Precious? The Rags of Lordship: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and the Reenchantment of the World"
- "C.S. Lewis' Passages: Chronological Age and Spiritual Development in Narnia"