Third Age 3020
All entries without a footnote come from Appendix B, the Third Age, "The Chief Days from the Fall of the Barad-dur to the end of the Third Age".
- 13 Frodo is taken ill (on the anniversary of his poisoning by Shelob).
 In Spring
This was a leap year in Shire-reckoning (S.R. 1420)
The merrymaking in that year is said to have been the greatest in memory or record, owing to the wonderful summer of that year.
- 22 Bilbo's hundred and thirtieth birthday.
 During the Year
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "The Grey Havens"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix D, "The Shire Calendar"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "The Heirs of Elendil", p. 207