Third Age 3020
Notable events in this year include:
 In Spring
- This was a leap year in Shire-reckoning. The merrymaking in that year is said to have been the greatest in memory or record, owing to the wonderful summer of that year.
 During the Year
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "The Chief Days from the Fall of Barad-dûr to the End of the Third Age"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "The Grey Havens"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix D, "The Shire Calendar"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "The Heirs of Elendil", p. 207