| Tolkien Gateway is 10 years old. Sign up today to edit TG and help us grow for years to come.
Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992
Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992 is a souvenir book which was published in conjunction to the J.R.R. Tolkien Centenary Conference. It was limited to five hundred fifty copies.
The booklet features cover and title page art by Patrick H. Wynne and leaf ornament drawn by Tony Curtis.
- Chronology of J.R.R. Tolkien
- [Untitled] (by Canon Norman Power)
- [Untitled] (by H.M. Queen Margrethe II; from an interview conducted by Thorkild Hansen in 1979)
- [Untitled?] (by Árpád Göncz; statement of appreciation of Tolkien, written for the Centenary Conference)
- Papers, Talks, and Panels
- The Committee