Welcome to Tolkien Gateway, the J.R.R. Tolkien encyclopedia! If you have an account, please remember to log in. If you don't have an account, remember you don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Tolkien Gateway, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to upload images
- The ability to customize the appearance and behaviour of the website
- The right to be attend Tolkien Gateway meetings.
- Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users.
We would love to have you join the community so please create an account.
i made this image and i was very supprised to see it here
Anyway glad to see that its out there and people are enjoying it
- We thank you for the use of the image. I think most of the Gatekeepers would agree that it is one of the best Morgoth-images we have. It was featured as the primary image for that article for a while. If you have any other Tolkien-related images, we would be interested in seeing them. We also encourage you to register, and you can upload images according to policy from there. --Narfil Palùrfalas 17:27, 11 July 2007 (EDT)
- Hey there James, it is definitely one of my favorite Morgoth illustrations. Thanks for being so polite, we probably should have asked for permission before uploading it, I'm glad you're okay with it. If you ever create anymore Tolkien illustrations definitely let us know. --Hyarion 14:01, 12 July 2007 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.