Welcome to KingAragorn's talk page.
 Second Prophecy of Mandos
- Yes, the article's currently a mess. I reverted the edit because the link went back to the same article. You can re-add the link, but you should make the article for the Second Prophecy of Mandos first.-- 16:34, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
Pardon, I still learning how to do that. I will write an article about that, as soon is possible.
What happened to the maps by Merlin Douglas Larsen ? Smeagol 01:18, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
- They're gone. If you can obtain permission from Merlin Douglas Larsen for TG to use the maps then they can be restored.-- 13:50, 6 July 2014 (UTC)
 Add images
Could someone add other two images in The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies; One image to portray Smaug attacking in Lake-town and another one portraying Azog and Thorin final duel.—Unsigned comment by ChikCySunny (talk • contribs).
 Inserting images
Your majesty Elessar, I don't know how to insert images in the images. I have autism and making sure any reference to Tolkien in the web is correct and full is important to me. Please could you tell me how to do it? I only joined a few days ago, please be patient.
 Userbox: dunedain
The userbox dunedain only comes up with a link for me.
Elvenshieldmaiden 6:51 18th october
- It was a wise choice.-- 15:36, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
- Not Aragorn. -- 15:21, 30 May 2015 (UTC)
- Maybe Gandalf. -- 13:20, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
 I'd like an editing account
I've published The Hobbit in four languages and would like an account here so I don't have to edit anonymously. Michael Everson (Evertype)
- Hi Michael, please sign up to Tolkien Gateway by clicking here. Glad to have you on board! --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 12:47, 31 August 2015 (UTC)