Bill can refer to:
J.R.R. Tolkien stated he used Bill to translate Westron Bil, which is a short for (untranslated and further unknown) names as Arambil, Bildad and Bilcuzal. It is possibly related to Adûnaic bêl-, "love", as seen in Azrubêl, a name of Eärendil.
- Bill Butcher, a character from the poem "Perry-the-Winkle".
- Bill Ferny, a man of Bree who spied on Frodo.
- Bill Huggins, sometimes referred to as "William", one the three Trolls that Thorin and Company encountered.
 Real world
- Bill Amend, creator of the cartoon-strop FoxTrot.
- Billy Barty, actor.
- Billy Boyd, actor who played Peregrin Took in The Lord of the Rings (film series).
- William Conrad, actor who voice Denethor in the Rankin/Bass version of The Return of the King.
- William Elvin, opera singer on The Road Goes Ever On.
- Bill Johnson, actor who played Old Noakes in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- William McGuire, author.
- Bill Nighy, British actor who played Samwise Gamgee in the 1981 BBC radio series of The Lord of the Rings
- William O'Neill, artist.
- William B. Ready, author.
- William Antony Swithin Sarjeant, author.
- William Senior, author.
- William Smith, author.
- Bill Snyder, producer.
- William Squire, actor who voiced Gandalf in The Lord of the Rings (1978 film).
- Bill Welden, linguist and member of the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "The Appendix on Languages"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Sauron Defeated, "The Drowning of Anadûnê"
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.