Captains of the Outlands
Altogether, the Captains brought less than three thousand soldiers to Minas Tirith. Among their ranks were
- Forlong the Fat, the Lord of Lossarnach, with two hundred well-armed men bearing battle-axes
- Dervorin, son of the lord of the Ringló Vale, with three hundred men on foot
- Duinhir and his sons Duilin and Derufin from the uplands of Morthond, leading five hundred bowmen
- Golasgil, the lord of Anfalas, "a long line" of with many sorts of men scantily equipped except the men of the household of Golasgil himself
- Hirluin the Fair from Pinnath Gelin with three hundred "gallant green-clad men"
- Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, with a company of knights in full armour and seven hundred men-of-arms