Charles W. Moorman III (1925 – 3 May 1996) was an American author and academic. He worked at the Department of English at the University of Southern Mississipi, and wrote extensively on Middle English, Medieval Literature, the Arthurian Legends, and the Inklings.
 Bibliography, selected
- 1960: Arthurian Triptych: Mythic Materials in Charles Williams, C.S. Lewis, and T.S. Eliot
- 1965: The Book of Kyng Arthur: The Unity of Malory's Morte Darthur
- 1966: The Precincts of Felicity: The Agustinian City of the Oxford Christians
- "The Shire, Mordor, and Minas Tirith" (pp. 86-100)
- 1968: Tolkien and the Critics: Essays on J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- "The Shire, Mordor, and Minas Tirith"