This article or section is a stub. Please help Tolkien Gateway by expanding it.
- 1984: Beyond Bree December 1984
- "The Cirth Numerals" & "The Names of the Numbers"
- 1991: Mallorn 28
- "How to learn Elvish"
- 1995: Proceedings of the J.R.R. Tolkien Centenary Conference
- "A Tolkien Chronology"
- 1997: Beyond Bree April 1997
- "Tolkien's Reading"
- 2008: The Ring Goes Ever On: Proceedings of the Tolkien 2005 Conference
- "The Ace Copyright Affair"
- 2011: Mallorn 52
- "Consider the context" (guest editorial)
- 2013: Tolkien's Poetry
- "Tolkien's Poetic Use of the Old English and Latinate Vocabulary: A Study of Three Poems from The Adventures of Tom Bombadil"
- 2014: Tolkien in the New Century: Essays in Honor of Tom Shippey
- "The 'Lady with the Simple Gown and White Arms' or Possible Influences of 19th and Early 20th Century Book Illustrations on Tolkien's Work"
- 2019: Music in Tolkien's Work and Beyond
- "Middle-earth Improv: Song Writing and Improvisation in Tolkien's Works"