|Birth||First Age |
|Notable for||crafting Narsil, Angrist and the Dragon-helm of Dor-lómin|
|Gallery||Images of Telchar|
Telchar was trained by Gamil Zirak, another great smith. Among his works were Angrist (the knife that freed the Silmaril from the Iron Crown), Narsil (the sword of Elendil, later reforged for Aragorn as Andúril), and the Dragon-helm of Dor-lómin.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Unfinished Tales, "Narn i Hîn Húrin (The Tale of the Children of Húrin)", The Departure of Túrin
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Silmarillion, "Quenta Silmarillion: Of Beren and Lúthien"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, "The King of the Golden Hall"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix E, "Pronunciation of Words and Names", "Consonants"
- ↑ Jim Allan (1978), An Introduction to Elvish, p. 89