Welcome to Ederchil's talk page.
January 12, 2008 - December 19, 2008
January 9, 2009 - December 23, 2009
January 9, 2010 - November 19, 2010
February 14, 2011 - December 14, 2011
February 15, 2012 - December 14, 2013
February 1, 2012 - September 6, 2016
Hello.I would like to discuss about something here.
- It should be mentioned in a way that resembles English. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 18:36, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
Why don't you put in your own way? I mean you can write it in your own way (the fact that in Ravendill happened the final confrontation between Thorin and Azog). —Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
- I've done that for roughly 80% of what you've added so far. Please improve your English. This is not optional. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:43, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
 Complaint and Discussions
Fool.Why did you do that? After all I have done? After all the editings that I have done in Tolkien Gateway;Is this the way you thank me? By blogging me; Is this how you thank the others for their contribitions here? By blogging them? Congratulations.Congratulations.You should be given an award for that.This is the way you thank the others.By blogging them.Right?You are an asshole.If the only thing you know what to do is blogging them and not discussing with them, then do it again. OK? Well done.--188.8.131.52 20:25, 05 January 2017 (UTC)
- Blogging is writing a weblog. What I did was blocking you. Because I've had to clean up all your edits, and you still continued. Don't you look at how I (and others) rewrite your contributions? Don't you learn from that? Don't you see what we remove all the time, what we keep and what we rewrite? --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 21:37, 5 January 2017 (UTC)
- I indicated your English was below par before. You make a mess, I clean it up. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 10:16, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
Why did you delete my editings on page Beorn's Hall?I am telling the truth about the filming of Beorn's Hall (where it was shot).You can check it.I am not lying. —Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
Also, why did you delete my editings on talk page about Tauriel(I am talking about this page:Talk:Tauriel)? This my opinion. OK? Can't I say my opinion about her fate now? This is just my opinion about her fate.OK? —Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- Didn't I explain enough? The English is too poor to be usable. It's not a fun thing for me to say to you, but if I don't, you'll never improve. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 18:47, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
All these games that I added on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment do exist.Why didn't you put these games on this page earlier? Before me no-one else had ever said about these games on Tolkien Gateway. You could have mentioned these games earlier on Tolkien Gateway, but you didn't.Why? —Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- I'm largely retired from active content editing. I still do clean up work, though. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 07:24, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
 About my edit
Why did you undo my edit on the nazgul page? When you actually look at the battle of the morannon, you can actually see a wraith falling of his steed during the battle (A screenshot of the wraith in question)
Not complaining about anything here, just asking--LordAndSaviourSauron 18:42, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
- "They are taken out" covers the scene. Whether one was alive or dead is speculation. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:06, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
- Ah okay. Also tbh i wonder what would happen if one survived the destruction of the ring--LordAndSaviourSauron 04:19, 2 February 2017 (UTC)
 Battle under the Trees
First of all, thanks for reminding me not to capitalize under. Obviously a bit miffed you deleted it so quickly, but admittedly there was a bit of conjecture in it. I would point out that by putting 'maybe' I clearly labled my conjecture, whereas there are plenty of articles that don't, for example: 'The battle was incredibly important in the course of the War of the Ring: if Sauron's Easterling armies had beaten the Dwarves and Men of Dale, they would have been able to join up with Sauron's forces from Dol Guldur in their attacks on the Woodland Realm of Mirkwood and Lothlórien, tipping the scales in favor of Mordor.' I don't see how saying that Thranduil's army in Mirkwood would have probably exceeded that in 2941 is much more problematic. Anyway, what I'm proposing is that I write a more basic version of the article, then submit it to you or another administrator before saving it. Frankly, the Gateway's current stuff on the War of the Ring is pretty poor, and we could really do with a few short articles on the battles. The current War template leaves out half the conflict. It's fair enough to get rid of conjecture, but I'll happily do that for you. —Unsigned comment by Hazad (talk • contribs).
- I didn't delete it quickly - not as quickly as I've deleted other articles. I was busy copy editing it, fixing the sources and everything, but without all the speculation, there really wasn't much of a history section left. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 05:23, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hazad: IIRC, there was a discussion about having an article about a "Battle under the Trees" a couple of years ago, ultimately reaching a consensus similar to Michael Martinez' thoughts on the subject. Thus, if there are details missing about the battle(s) in Mirkwood, I would advise adding these to the history section of Mirkwood. --Morgan 06:41, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
OK, thanks for getting back to me. I have read that Martinez article and to be honest I think it's a bit below his usual standards, in that when Tolkien writes 'battle under the trees' he is clearly referring to Mirkwood in particular, rather than Mirkwood and Lorien. But anyhow no matter. While I'm asking, why is the War of the Elves and Sauron page protected, when it's marked as in need of expansion? (really needs to be added to, the only reference is Appendix B)
 What did I do wrong with the Warg matriarch image?
No offense but i seriously have no idea what you meant with "no source" when you deleted the image
As for the infobox, i couldnt do much better since im on an ipad and the editing interface doesnt work that well on my ipad--LordAndSaviourSauron 19:47, 26 May 2017 (UTC)
- All images need a source category and subject categories. I deleted that one because I couldn't guess which of the three it was from. You like it? You source it. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 20:38, 26 May 2017 (UTC)
- Oh now i get it. Guess ill reupload it tomorrow since i know where its from--LordAndSaviourSauron 21:01, 26 May 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, but idk if an image of how the eye appears in the hobbit would actually be pointless, since it looks quite different than what the eye looked like in LOTR.--LordAndSaviourSauron 20:33, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
Hi, I was adding some information on the drink Limpe which is canon. Look it up. And it's not copyrighted. I have the darn link right here as proof.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictional_food_and_drink_in_Middle-earth#Limp.C3.ABSo could you kindly tell me the reason for the deletion please? —Unsigned comment by Tolkienfan31 (talk • contribs).