Welcome to Ederchil's talk page.
January 12, 2008 - December 19, 2008
January 9, 2009 - December 23, 2009
January 9, 2010 - November 19, 2010
February 14, 2011 - December 14, 2011
February 15, 2012 - December 14, 2013
February 1, 2012 - September 6, 2016
Hello.I would like to discuss about something here.
- It should be mentioned in a way that resembles English. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 18:36, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
Why don't you put in your own way? I mean you can write it in your own way (the fact that in Ravendill happened the final confrontation between Thorin and Azog). —Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- I've done that for roughly 80% of what you've added so far. Please improve your English. This is not optional. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:43, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
 Complaint and Discussions
Fool.Why did you do that? After all I have done? After all the editings that I have done in Tolkien Gateway;Is this the way you thank me? By blogging me; Is this how you thank the others for their contribitions here? By blogging them? Congratulations.Congratulations.You should be given an award for that.This is the way you thank the others.By blogging them.Right?You are an asshole.If the only thing you know what to do is blogging them and not discussing with them, then do it again. OK? Well done.--22.214.171.124 20:25, 05 January 2017 (UTC)
- Blogging is writing a weblog. What I did was blocking you. Because I've had to clean up all your edits, and you still continued. Don't you look at how I (and others) rewrite your contributions? Don't you learn from that? Don't you see what we remove all the time, what we keep and what we rewrite? --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 21:37, 5 January 2017 (UTC)
- I indicated your English was below par before. You make a mess, I clean it up. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 10:16, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
Why did you delete my editings on page Beorn's Hall?I am telling the truth about the filming of Beorn's Hall (where it was shot).You can check it.I am not lying. —Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
Also, why did you delete my editings on talk page about Tauriel(I am talking about this page:Talk:Tauriel)? This my opinion. OK? Can't I say my opinion about her fate now? This is just my opinion about her fate.OK? —Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- Didn't I explain enough? The English is too poor to be usable. It's not a fun thing for me to say to you, but if I don't, you'll never improve. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 18:47, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
All these games that I added on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment do exist.Why didn't you put these games on this page earlier? Before me no-one else had ever said about these games on Tolkien Gateway. You could have mentioned these games earlier on Tolkien Gateway, but you didn't.Why? —Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- I'm largely retired from active content editing. I still do clean up work, though. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 07:24, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
 About my edit
Why did you undo my edit on the nazgul page? When you actually look at the battle of the morannon, you can actually see a wraith falling of his steed during the battle (A screenshot of the wraith in question)
Not complaining about anything here, just asking--LordAndSaviourSauron 18:42, 1 February 2017 (UTC)