Kristine Larsen is a Professor of Physics and Astronomy at the Central Connecticut State University. She regularly writes about the astronomy and cosmology of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth.
- 2005: Tolkien Studies: Volume 2
- "A Definitive Identification of Tolkien's 'Borgil', An Astronomical and Literary Approach"
- 2005: Mallorn 43
- "Tolkien's Burning Briar - an astronomical explanation"
- 2006: Mallorn 44
- "Swords and sky stones: Meteoric iron in The Silmarillion"
- 2007: Tolkien Studies: Volume 4
- "Sauron, Mount Doom, and Elvish Moths: The Influence of Tolkien on Modern Science"
- 2008: Amon Hen 209
- "Rose-stained in the Sunset"
- 2008: Mallorn 45
- "(V)Arda Marred - The Evolution of the Queen of the Stars"
- 2008: The Ring Goes Ever On: Proceedings of the Tolkien 2005 Conference
- "A Little Earth of His Own: Tolkien's Lunar Creation Myths"
- 2009: Mallorn 48
- "The Stone of Erech and the Black Stone of Ka'aba: meteorite or 'meteor-wrong'?"
- 2010: Mallorn 49
- "The words of Húrin and Morgoth: microcosm, macrocosm and the later legendarium"
- 2010: Music in Middle-earth
- "'Behold Your Music!': The Themes of Ilúvatar, the Song of Aslan, and the Real Music of the Spheres"
- 2010: Silver Leaves 3
- "Silmaril or Simulacrum? Simulations of the Heavens in Middle-Earth"
- 2010: Tolkien Studies: Volume 7
- "Myth, Milky Way, and the Mysteries of Tolkien's Morwinyon, Telumendil, and Anarríma"
- 2011: Amon Hen 229
- "And the Stars Were Hidden"
- 2011: Amon Hen 230
- "The Lunacy of The Hobbit"
- 2011: Tolkien and the Study of His Sources
- "Sea Birds and Morning Stars: Ceyx, Alcyone, and the Many Metamorphoses of Eärendil and Elwing"
- 2011: Mallorn 52
- "We hatesses those tricksy numbers: Tolkien, Lewis and maths anxiety"
- 2012: Mallorn 53
- "An Elrond by any other name" (guest editorial)
- "From Dunne to Desmond: disembodied time travel in Tolkien, Stapledon and Lost"
- 2013: Mallorn 54
- 2014: The Hobbit and Tolkien's Mythology
- "'It passes our skill in these days': Primary World Influences on the Evolution of Durin's Day"
- 2014: Tolkien in the New Century: Essays in Honor of Tom Shippey
- "'Alone Between the Dark and Light': "The Lay of Aotrou and Itroun" and Lessons from the Later Legendarium"
- 2015: Perilous and Fair: Women in J.R.R. Tolkien's Work and Life
- "The Power of Pity and Tears: The Evolution of Nienna in the Legendarium"
- 2016: Amon Hen 260
- "Death to Bree Creek Quadrangle"
- 2016: Amon Hen 261
- "Do Dwarves Wear Their Sunglasses at Night?"
 External links