"...It is a long tale..." — Aragorn|
This article or section needs expansion and/or modification. Please help the wiki by expanding it.
- "So please forgive me, dear Priscilla,
If I pretend you rhyme with pillow!"
- ― J.R.R. Tolkien, Letters from Father Christmas
Priscilla Mary Anne Reuel Tolkien (June 18, 1929) is J.R.R. Tolkien's only daughter, the sister of Christopher Tolkien, Michael Tolkien, and John Tolkien. Before retiring she was a social worker.
Priscilla Tolkien is Honorary Vice-President of The Tolkien Society since 1986 and for many years was a host to members of the Society at Oxonmoot.
- 1976: Amon Hen 23 (December)
- 1976: Over 21, December
- "Priscilla Tolkien Talks to Shirley Lowe" (p. 32)
- 1977: Amon Hen 29 ([?]November)
- "Talk Given at the Church House Westminster on 16.9.77 by Priscilla Tolkien" (pp. 4-6)
- 1978: Mallorn 12
- "Opinion of Priscilla Tolkien on The Biography" (pp. 5-6)
- 1992: A Tribute to J.R.R. Tolkien, 3 January 1892-2 September 1973: Centenary. Ed. Rosemary Gray. Pretoria: Unisa Medieval Association.
- 1992: The Brown Book (December)
- "Memories of J.R.R. Tolkien in His Centenary Year" (pp. 12-14)
- 1992: Oxford Today 5, no.1 (Michaelmas)
- "News from the North Pole" (pp. 8-9)
- 1993: Angerthas 34 (July)
- "J.R.R. Tolkien and Edith Tolkien's Stay in Staffordshire 1916, 1917 and 1918" (pp. 4-5)
- 2004: PN Review 31, no.1 (September-October)
- "Beginnings and Endings" (pp. 9-10)
- 2012: The Saga of Hrolf Kraki
- 2015: tolkienestate.com
Priscilla Tolkien, speaking at this year's Oxonmoot, said that the publishing of "Mr Bliss" was a pleasure for her as it brought back memories of having listened to its reading as a child
—Joseph Houghton, "First Impressions of Mr Bliss" in Amon Hen 59 (December 1982)
 Family Tree
 External links