The title of this article has been contested in the IRC by members of TG, suggesting that it does not conform with the naming policy on TG. It should instead be renamed to Anders Stenström.
 Arguments for keeping the title
- The title was suggested by Beregond, Anders Stenström himself
- "Beregond, Anders Stenström" is the name used by him (in that very order of words) in Tolkien-related contexts (like, e.g., in the JRRT Encyclopedia)
 Arguments for renaming the title
- The current title does not conform with the naming policy on TG;
- Based on our naming of other RL people and of characters, yes - albeit an unwritten one. -- 20:55, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- The current title creates inconsistency (for instance, for consistency we should have, "Aelfwine, Carl F. Hostetter", or "Mithrandir, Gandalf");
- No other real-world individual has been granted such request, infringing our impartiality;
- It sets a precedent for other potential renamings;
- Renaming the article to "Anders Stenström" doesn't prevent our stating in the opening paragraph (or the Beregond disambiguation page) that he is also known as Beregond.