Since you really want some feedback:
- link some more (if not all) authors. It's really handy when you're updating an author's profile to just click "what links here".
- in the case of book reviews, link to the books in question.
- as for layout, I would favour a mix of options 2 and 3. In the case of the book reviews, list both article name and book title. Option 1 is a tad bit too crowded.
- I know all about linking (as I've done on the Amon Hen issues), I only really wanted to know what form the contents should take.
- I do agree with you that Option is too crowded (and I do find it peculiar that the current editor has chosen such a "messy" form in contrast to more usual tables of contents, especially as Mallorn is supposed to be a academic-ish journal); I'll go with your Option 2.5 suggestion and see how it turns out! Thanks for the input.--Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 20:55, 22 December 2008 (UTC)