- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and we look forward to your future edits. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Council forums or ask me on my talk page. Keep up the great work! --Hyarion 03:41, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
 Recent edits
Hi Gollum! We really appreciate your assistance in helping to improve TG. I apologize but I've had to undo your recent contributions. Please remember grammar and capitalization are important when adding content, as are references to where those statements come from. If you have any questions feel free to swing by our chat and I would be happy to help. Thanks again for your help! --Hyarion 03:48, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
 Recent edits, part II
- For a number of reasons. Though technically, it's not deleted, it's reverted.
- English. Sorry, but we have standards, and we're not going to clean up.
- Content. We're a wiki that uses the books, the character in adaptation is mentioned under adaptations. Not in the infobox. If you claim Gollum has an abnormally large head for a hobbit-like creature, you have to source it.
- I really recommend you read the two pages I mentioned above, and read the other pages in the Help section. Because quite frankly, if you continue to make edits of the current quality, we'll end up blocking you. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 17:33, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- See? I'm already out of patience. I understand that you're trying to help, but if you're completely clueless about wiki editing, this may not be the place for you. Read our Help sections or Wikipedia's help, and don't edit until you've learned the basics. I'm giving you a one week time-out, but if you continue editing with the same low quality, you will end up blocked again. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:48, 1 February 2013 (UTC)