Welcome to Morgan's talk page.
I would like to be discussed something generally.Read here.
 A question
How many edits do i need to become autoconfirmed?--LordAndSaviourSauron 18:20, 20 February 2017 (UTC)
- Ok--LordAndSaviourSauron 04:39, 28 February 2017 (UTC)
 Orc names
User:LordAndSaviourSauron/Orc names I tried to figure out what the names of the orcs mean, and i apparently manage to figure out some. My question is, is it safe to add the etymologies in the articles? thank you--LordAndSaviourSauron 08:40, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
- Meaning and etymologies of names in the legendarium (such as names of Orcs) should only be explained by references to Tolkien's works and/or linguistic sources by Tolkien scholars. The page on David Salo's blog is neither of these (it's a list of Orcish in The Hobbit films), and the information can therefore not be added to etymology sections in articles at Tolkien Gateway. Feel free, however, to work on the list on your personal page, as you already have done. Just let me know if you have further questions!--Morgan 10:06, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
- I was mainly asking to add them on the pages of the orcs which appear only in the movies, but whatever--LordAndSaviourSauron 12:04, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
 PE22 citation template
Hello there; would it be possible to create a citation template for Parma Eldalamberon 22? Template:PE says to comment here, and the templates only run through PE21. My suggestions:
If you felt like doing subdivisions (which could be possible for some of the other PEs too), these would work:
22a = J.R.R. Tolkien, "The Feanorian Alphabet, Part I", in Parma Eldalamberon XXII (edited by Arden R. Smith) 22b = J.R.R. Tolkien, "Qenya Spelling", in Parma Eldalamberon XXII (edited by Christopher Gilson and Arden R. Smith) 22c = J.R.R. Tolkien, "Quenya Verb Structure", in Parma Eldalamberon XXII (edited by Christopher Gilson) Unweg 04:40, 17 April 2017 (UTC)
- Based on the above, the articles ANA and ant have refs which will need checking. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 06:44, 17 April 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks, Unweg — I've added your suggestions to the template — and Mith. Unweg: if you feel confident about editing template pages, feel free to add subdivisions (or any other changes) yourself. The note about commenting on my talk page is mostly for users not knowing how to edit templates.--Morgan 12:37, 17 April 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks to both of you; I will do just that. Unweg 03:55, 18 April 2017 (UTC)