Talk:Dwarves of Belegost
- Since the identification of the Broadbeams as Dwarves of Belegost is not absolute but an interpretation, I'd say no. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 16:23, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
- I'd also say "no" in that races and locations should be separated. E.g. Teleri and Falathrim, Men and Gondorians and, for best comparison, Durin's Folk is separated from Dwarves of Khazad-dûm. Furthermore, although we can't know, isn't it unlikely Broadbeams were just restricted to Belegost? --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 17:31, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, we don't know if the Broadbeams were supposed to "be" the Dwarves of Belegost (same with Firebards/Dwarves of Nogrod). I've edited all the related articles and removed the conjecture.--Morgan 17:49, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
- Agree to what? --Morgan 15:03, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
- No to merge.--Morgan 16:35, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
- no merge. For the reasons stated. Besides I created these different articles because it seemed like a good idea to have articles that refer to people of specific regions or cities because they can be much more detailed compared to just generalized articles like for instance the Dwarves of Erebor compared to the aforementioned Durin's folk article.. --Dwarf Lord 23:20, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
when have any dwarves ever spoke sindarin?? this goes for all the dwarvish pages with sindarin on the infoboxes.