This article or section is a stub. Please help Tolkien Gateway by expanding it.
A sample of Arktik is seen in one of the letters: Mára mesta an ni véla tye ento, ya rato nea which translates as "Good-bye until I see you next, and I hope it will be soon."
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Baillie Tolkien (ed.), Letters from Father Christmas, "Christmas 1937"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Baillie Tolkien (ed.), Letters from Father Christmas, "November 1929"
- ↑ Helge Fauskanger, "The Quenya Corpus", Ardalambion (accessed 28 August 2016)
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, "Notes on Óre" (edited by Carl F. Hostetter), in Vinyar Tengwar, Number 41, July 2000, p. 16; J.R.R. Tolkien, "Eldarin Hands, Fingers & Numerals and Related Writings — Part One" (edited by Patrick H. Wynne), in Vinyar Tengwar, Number 47, February 2005, p. 40
- ↑ Ryszard Derdzinski, "Tolkien's Linguistic Writings and Drafts", Elvish.org (accessed 28 August 2016)