Mark T. Hooker
Mark T. Hooker is a visiting scholar at Indiana University's Russian and East European Institute (REEI). He is a member of the Board of Academic Advisors for Walking Tree Publishers, and in 2012 won The Fifth Beyond Bree Award.
- 2003: Tolkien Through Russian Eyes
- 2006: A Tolkienian Mathomium
- 2009: The Hobbitonian Anthology
- 2012: Tolkien and Welsh (Tolkien a Chymraeg)
- 2014: The Tolkienæum (Τόλκιναῖον)
- 2016: Iter Tolkienensis
- 2016: Tolkien and Sanskrit
- 2001: Mythos
- "Russian Tolkienists"
- 2003: Tolkien in Translation
- "Nine Russian Translations of The Lord of the Rings"
- 2004: Translating Tolkien: Text and Film
- "Dutch Samizdat: The Mensink-van Warmelo Translation of The Lord of the Rings"
- 2004: Tolkien Studies: Volume 1
- "Frodo's Batman"
- 2005: Parma Nölé 13
- "Frodo Quartermain"
- 2010: Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza
- 2011: Tolkien and the Study of His Sources
- "Reading John Buchan in Search of J.R.R. Tolkien"
- 2011: Lembas Extra
- "The Frisian Hobbit"
- "The Slovenian Hobbit"
- 2013: Beyond Bree May issue
- "Journey to the Center of Middle-earth" (The influence of Jules Verne on The Hobbit)
- Interview with Mark T. Hooker
- Interview with Mark T. Hooker about Tolkien and Welsh posted on AmeriCymru