Translating Tolkien: Text and Film
Translating Tolkien: Text and Film is the sixth book of Walking Tree's Cormarë Series. It is a collection of several essays.
- Thomas M. Honegger: "The Westron Turned into Modern English: The Translator and Tolkien's Web of Languages"
- Rainer Nagel: "'The New One Wants to Assimilate the Alien.' Different Interpretatons of a Source Text as a Reason for Controversy: The 'Old' and the 'New' German Translation of The Lord of the Rings"
- Danny Orbach: "The Israeli Translation Controversy - What About and Where To?"
- Richard Sturch: "Estne Tolkien Latine Reddendus? A Light-Hearted Look at Some of the Challenges"
- Mark T. Hooker: "Dutch Samizdat: The Mensink-van Warmelo Translation of The Lord of the Rings".
- Rainer Nagel: "The Treatment of Proper Names in the German Edition(s) of The Lord of the Rings as an Example of Norms in Translation Practice"
- Anders Stenström: "Tolkien in Swedish Translation: from Hompen to Ringarnas herre"
- Vincent Ferré: "Tolkien, Our Judge of Peter Jackson"
- Anthony S. Burdge and Jessica Burke: "Humiliated Heroes: Peter Jackson's Interpretation of The Lord of the Rings"
- Øystein Høgset: "The Adaptation of The Lord of the Rings A Critical Comment"
- James Dunning: "The Professor and the Director and Good vs. Evil in Middle-earth"
- Alexandra Velten: "The Soundtrack Lyrics of Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings - A Legitimate 'Translation' of Tolkien?"
 External links