Tolkien in Translation
Tolkien in Translation is the fourth book of Walking Tree's Cormarë Series. It is a collection of several essays.
- Nils Ivar Agøy: "A Question of Style: On Translating The Silmarillion into Norwegian"
- Sandra Bayona: "Begging your pardon, Con el perdón de usted: Some Socio-Linguistic Features in The Lord of the Rings in English and Spanish"
- Vincent Ferré, Daniel Lauzon and David Riggs: "Traduire Tolkien en français: On the Translation of J.R.R. Tolkien's Works into French and their Reception in France"
- Mark T. Hooker: "Nine Russian Translations of The Lord of the Rings"
- Arden R. Smith: "The Treatment of Names in Esperanto Translations of Tolkien's Works"
- Allan Turner: "A Theoretical Model for Tolkien Translation Criticism"